Thursday, September 30, 2010

Funny Face



Don't you just love her?
She is a classic fashion icon.
She gave the little black dress life.
Sometimes I wish I could wear puffy dresses everyday like they used to in the good old days without people starring at me like I am a complete nutcase.
And those hats, I absolutely love them. My friend thinks they look like grandma hats but I find them so elegant. Its such a shame I could never wear them. I would probably look like a complete idiot to most people if I would wear a hat like that.

6 comments:

  1. I loved the costumes in Funny Face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wear the dresses! ;) i know what you mean about people thinking you are nuts though lol. i love audrey. roman holiday is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do love her- she's so beautiful and charming. i'd die for her wardrobe as well!

    http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her and am constantly trying to do fun looks like her. Ahh the beautiful dresses!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete