Thursday, February 25, 2010

500 Days of Summer- Zooey Deschanel

There is no doubt Zooey Deschanel has great style. However I think the way she dressed in 500 Days of Summer is exceptionally adorable. I'm sure just like me, many people have been wanting to find these vintage inspired dresses like the ones Zooey Deschanel wore in 500 Days of Summer. I came up with some websites where you can find these plain adorable dresses. I hope you like it :)


Modcloth.com

ModCloth.com

shopruche.com



bellevintage.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zooey's style too! I actually got to do a brief interview with her about her fashion:

    http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/blog/index.jsp?searchKeyword=zooey

    kinda neat :)

    ReplyDelete